The Bridges Graduate School embraces the philosophy of celebrating human cognitive diversity and the belief that education should be strength-based and talent-focused.
We offer two degree programs in cognitive diversity and one certificate program in twice-exceptional education. These programs are hybrid in nature. The majority of coursework will be online, with required summer residencies on the Bridges Academy campus in Los Angeles.
Want to learn more about Bridges Graduate School? Virtual open houses, featuring BGS faculty, administration, and students, will be held on the following dates at 5 p.m. PT:
- Wednesday, September 6, 2023
- Wednesday, October 11, 2023
- Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Thursday, December 14, 2023
- Wednesday, January 17, 2023
- Thursday, February 8, 2023
- Wednesday, March 6, 2023
Please fill out the form below to register.